First I must apologize, there are no step-by-step pictures in this post. We are in the process of packing to move soon. Our apartment has boxes, bubble wrap, and junk everywhere! We were getting hungry and as I put this in the oven I said “Oh shoot! I didn’t take any pictures!” But I promise it’s super easy to make! It only takes four, yes four ingredients. Well, besides salt and pepper. I assume most have that on hand though. 🙂
Alrighty, here we go!
You’re gonna need:
- 1lb ground beef, I used ground sirloin.
- elbow macaroni, I used half a box of whole wheat
- 1 can of Manwich, or make your own
- Shredded cheese. I used a combo of cheddar and colby jack.
- Boil your pasta.
- While those are boiling, brown and drian your meat. I seasoned mine with salt, pepper, and a little garlic powder.
- Add your Manwhich to your meat stir to combine and make sure it’s heated through.
- After the pasta is done add it to the sloppy joe meat.
- Put in a casserole dish top with cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 350 till the cheese is melted and it’s hot and bubbly.
- That’s it!
Now enjoy! Sorry for such a short post. This is one of those easy/quick meals. Our freezer/pantry are getting low since we will be moving soon. So I’m trying to make dinner with what we have on hand this next week. I had Manwich and ground sirloin, but no buns. So I threw this together.
Thanks for reading and happy cooking!